This is how Spar’s BI Practice Helps Your Business Succeed
Information to Insights
Increases Customer Loyalty
Target right customer profiles
Increases Customer Retention
Eliminates Time / Money Waste
Positive Bottom line Impact
What's your industry?
We can tailor BI dashboards based on an understanding of your business requirements
Spar’s Key EDW service offerings include:
Business and technical validations
Extension with aggregated and custom calculated fields
DWH platform selection
Business/reporting needs assessment
Planning, implementing and designing ETL processes
We integrate Big Data, Real Time Analytics, Predictive Analytics and other latest technologies with traditional analytics or planning applications and reporting solutions to generate insights to enable fast and accurate decision making. This integration will reduce costs and efforts and offers flexibility to the existing platforms to be upgraded in future.
Spar’s BI Practice Enabled a Large Telecom Company to Increase Wallet Share
Spar’s BI team faced a challenge to increase the wallet share of a large telecom company. The team had acumen to design a scalable solution to this challenge. Initially, the team collected data from different lines of business which included the name and address of the customer and was stored in EDW. Then, the data was extracted to perform the matching procedure in different systems. Another major step in this process was the name and address aggregation, which was perfectly executed. At the end of the process, the customer was mapped to an Up-sell or a Cross-sell basing on the insights drawn out of the process. This strategy proved highly effective for a Telecom Company in improving its wallet share.
BI & Analytics Practice
Data Analysis & Collection
Data Lineage Tracking
Reporting & Dashboard Management
Spar’s BI Platform is extremely intelligent to offer solutions to the business problems of its clients. One of our clients approached us for help to suggest solutions to his problem. Our team has begun the process by the collection of client’s data. Our Business capabilities included Data Analysis and Collection, Data Lineage & Tracking, Reporting & Dashboard Management, Data Visualization and Predictive Modeling. In Data Visualization, we mined past data to map future trends. It was very easy with our Data Visualization Tools. The Dashboard Services included well-defined KPIs – Intuitive UI with an icon-driven uncluttered responsive layout. In the Data Lineage Tracking, through our data traceability services, we ensured accuracy and, source of origin, when it came to legacy data in the enterprise. The Historic records, which are always the excellent pointers, were used to gauge customer preferences. Our user analytics helped mine customer data records. Our teams used all the necessary technologies to design one of the best BI platforms in the industry. We used TIBCO Jaspersoft, Microsoft BI, SAS BI, IBM Cognos and OpenText Analytics in this project.
We improved our client’s business and revenue by delivering actionable insights.
Executive Dashboard Snapshot
App Penetration for a Fortune 500 Retailer: Monitoring Installations, Registrations and Transactions
Snapshot of Executive Dashboard developed in Power BI for retail Company
- Dashboard gives a sneak peak into App penetration, Users and Transaction value
- Card visuals on the left giving overall figures of app installs, users created, Total Transactions & total transaction amount.
- Bar charts giving the overall picture of the number of users registered, android, apple installs and impressions per month.
- We can also ask questions about the data in Ask a question about your data field.
- On clicking on any of the visuals it redirects to its corresponding report for slice and dice.
A Fortune 500 Retailer approached us for service in Business Intelligence. Our team worked on it and provided an Executive Dashboard in Power BI to the client. The Dashboard provided all the information about App penetration, Users and Transaction value.
The user could instantly become aware of the overall figures of app installs, users created, Total Transactions & total transaction amount. The use of Bar charts provided the overall picture of the number of users registered, android and apple installs and impressions per month.
The users in general will have questions while using the dashboard. We have given an option for the users to ask questions about the data in Ask a question about the data field. If the user clicks on any of the visuals, it redirects to its corresponding report for slice and dice. We are extremely glad that this executive dashboard helped our client with ready information about many important metrics of his business. By using this feature, our client’s business improved significantly.
User-Transaction Analysis to Determine Purchase Tendency & Customer Loyalty
User Insight Reports
- Gives details into users created, number of transactions per month and average Amount per transaction.
- Donut chart depicts the proportion of users based on their purchasing tendency (buying only using promo or buying irrespective of promo.
- The bar chart denotes users per the number of transactions made to enable company focus on the loyal user base.
Depending on the requirement of our client, we included a feature which could generate the User Insight Reports. This report provided details about the users created, number of transactions per month and average Amount per transaction, which was very precious information for the client. We also included Donut chart, which depicted the proportion of users based on their purchasing tendency (buying only using promo or buying irrespective of promo). The bar chart denoted users per the number of transactions made to enable the company focus on the loyal user base.
After so many discussions in the team, we decided that this information could be extremely handy for the client in running his business. Our expectations turned out to be real and the client was benefitted a lot with the use of this feature.
Transaction Analysis with Promo Impact –
Using Data to Quantify True Transaction Value
Inner view of Transaction Report drilled through the main dashboard
- Analysis options presented via Time slice filter.
- Slice and dice the chart by slicer on the report and can sync that slicer across the report.
- Navigate to different pages in the report by tabs below the report.
- Bar chart shows split of transactions during promo and non promo period.
- Bubble chart shows performance of promos.
We have included a Transaction Report in this application which drilled through the main dashboard. In this report all the analysis options were presented via Time slice filter. There was an option to sync slicer across the report. The user could navigate to different pages in the report by using the tabs which were placed below the report. The Bar Charts provided instant information about the split of transactions during promo and non-promo period. The Bubble Chart depicted the performance of promos.
This entire process was extremely useful for the client and he made gains by using this application. We are passionate to benefit our client with moderate investment in business.
Integrated Campaign Marts – Using Cross-sell & Up-sell to Increase Wallet Share
- Customer, Address and Service Data is sourced from different systems(LOB’s) to the centralised EDW
- Data then extracted to perform the Name, Address match to unify the customer in different systems
- Customer mapping across services
- Address mapping across service availability.
- Depending on the services the customer already has, he is mapped for a cross sell or upsell